Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thomas Richards Censored by Jesuit Masonic Cyber Inquisition

It's the same with the censorship of the information about Ledochowski's Kulturkampf Revenge when posted to Vertriebenen boards...
From Avles:
http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2009/08/spirituallysmartcom-nazi-germany.html




1914 - 1945 Second Thirty Years War of the Jesuits in Eurasia:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

1) Jews: totally extirpated/exterminated from Eurasia

2) Protestant Prussia, the most powerful Protestant anti-Vatican country: annihilated

3) Orthodox Christians: tens of millions from Balkans to Russia were slaughtered

4) 'Heretic'
Roman Catholics of Germany, no more loyal to their pope and his Catholic butler Hitler : identified to be then exterminated with the "Mit Brennender Sorge" Jesuit campaign


THESE ARE THE FACTS - THE REST IS ONLY (VATICAN) CRAP

For telling such a truths, not only Douglas' Willinger blogs (and the works of Barry Chamish) are under the fire of the Romanist cyberspace censorship, also the works on the web of Thomas Richards are under the target of the Jesuit-Masonic Cyber-Inquisition

From the last message of the SpirituallySmart blog of Thomas Richards where he enlists all the censorship to which his work online has been submitted:


http://spirituallysmart.blogspot.com/2009/08/censorship-of-spirituallysmartcoms-nazi.html

Watch the video of Thomas Richards related to the truth of the Vatican as creator of Nazism





-----------------------------------

Friday, August 28, 2009

Censorship of SpirituallySmart.Com's Nazi - Vatican info

SpirituallySmart has been censored very often. I am only going to detail a few of the major internet corperations that are doing this to me.

But this isn't about ME. It's about the message of truth. the most important aspect to secular and religious events. the Vatican and her many daughters!

Photobucket.com
Youtube.com
Wikipedia
Infowars.com (Alex Jones and all his affiliates and blogs, forums ect that are associated with him and Loose Change.)

Youtube.com

Click the thumbnails to view full size

This is my Nazi - Vatican Video that I did. This screenshot is a picture someone took in Germany.








Here you can see that youtube deleted a documentary on the holocaust. Being that it was uploaded to my channel it was more important because it was IN CONTEXT with TRUTH! I want to ad that this video DID NOT violate youtube's terms of service.









Photobucket.com

I've been hosting my photos on photobucket since I first started building my web site. Suddenly they are deleting my pictures. Deleting even the banner to my Nazi Vatican Web Page







This was the picture they deleted:






Here you can see they deleted a whole section of my pictures. All of them were photos of high up members of the Vatican posing with high up members of Nazi-Germany























Wikipedia.com

Wikipedia has often censored me. The "administrators" there are agents for the Vatican. I have often caught wikipedia admins gatekeeping articles disallowing good evidence proving a point or weakiening an opposing point.



In the near future I will try to provide links to the actual wikipedia edits. On the Jim Jones, Ante' Pavilec and Alberto Rivera wiki pages (these are only the ones I knew about). These links to my web site were deleted and they were not put on the wiki pages myself. I did try to restore them when they were deleted but I did not originally put them in there.

Infowars.com

I have received many letters from truthseekers telling me that when they mention me in any forum associated with Alex jones that all their posts are quickly deleted. Youtube deleted my video, "Alex Jones CIA Agent of project mockingbird through Alternative Media."







It is also the same way with any mention of the Jesuits or Knights of Malta in any of these forums.

In the future I will provide screenshots of these emails from truthseekers testifying of censorship of truth through Alex Jones. Obviously it will take some time to go through my emails and find them.
-------------------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the CasinĂ² of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

3 comments:

avles said...

I hate to post this kind of O.T. messages, but as I have posted eight hours ago (about 11:45 AM local hour) a new message in my AGKH still and I don't see it in the CCR blog roll, is it possible toargue that the argument is burnign their asses (alleged Luther's antisemite booklets on "Jewish lies" + link with the absence of this topic from what it is possible to study from Trubar's works + link with the actual political situation in Slovenia)
.....
wait a moment....
.....
Yeah, as usual. Even if I refreshed and refreshed CCRblog's page just till some minutes ago, the blog list remained the one of nine hours ago.... Just after I started to write, and before to post this comment, I opened again another CCRblog page and for a 'miracle' the blog list appeared upgraded.....

Again: I am sorry, but I think it is useful to signalize all this attempts to censor Freedom of Speech in the web. I started to take note meticolously of the details of every censorship event.

Douglas Andrew Willinger said...

By the law of averages regarding the timing, that's an indication of REAL TIME intelligence by the apostate.

I have no doubt that our wriotings interest them; Lazio Rome is a regualr source of CCR's visits.

avles said...

What a coincidence, Saturday 12 Dec I was creating a new message about Silvio's involvememnt on Jesuit war against Amber Path, but I couldn't use the computer.

Then What happened the sequent day - 13 Dec.?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/13/silvio-berlusconi-punched-face


Silvio Berlusconi hit in the face

Italy's prime minister attacked while signing autographs after addressing crowds at party rally in Milan
More pictures of the attack on the Italian prime minister

Today 14 they let me to use my PC and Internet. Thank you Jesuits.