Friday, February 01, 2008

G.W. Bush and Mormon Hierarchy Silence 911 Researcher

According to Christopher Bollyn – Rumor Mill News January 29, 2008

user posted image

9/11: Bush Was Behind Silencing of Dr. Steven E. Jones on Thermite

Christopher Bollyn – Rumor Mill News January 29, 2008

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=117840

When I met with 9-11 researcher and scientist Professor Steven E. Jones at Brigham Young University in the winter and spring of 2006, I tried to impress upon him that there were people in the 9-11 movement who were dangerous and who were not at all interested in finding the truth about what happened on September 11, 2001. The 9-11 movement was infested with agents, as one should expect.

I also told him we were in very real danger for exposing and speaking about the lies of 9-11. My wife and I knew that we were being monitored by the FBI at my home in Illinois. For this reason we were very reluctant to even visit our home. I told Jones and others about this threat that I had discovered in the summer of 2005.

user posted image
Bollyn and Jones

I visited Professor Jones twice in Provo on the campus of BYU, in March and June of 2006. Jones and I discussed his research on the use of Thermite in the World Trade Center and I tried to merge his thesis with the data from the U.C. Davis DRUM, which measured the particles in the smoke rising from the rubble from October until late December 2001.

This was a very successful exchange of information which proved conclusively that the temperatures the existed at the bottom of the rubble pile were higher than the BOILING point of steel. These super-intense and quite unnatural fires persisted beneath the pile for more than three months. They produced nano-size particles of the metals and elements that were burning.

Think about that for a minute.

In mid-August 2006, I was attacked at my house by a three-man undercover tactical unit of the Hoffman Estates Police Dept. These three men, trained by the U.S. military as MPs in the Gulf War era, quickly assaulted me and broke my right elbow and TASERed me - for no reason except to torture and injure me.

In typical Chicago style, I was then charged with assaulting the police. A malicious prosecution followed and I was found guilty by a jury which obviously believed the very obvious lies of the three thugs who attacked me and one extremely corrupt witness.

Shortly after the brutal attack by HEPD officers Michael Barber, Timothy Stoy, and Darin Felgenhauer, I was invited to speak in Salt Lake City. In early September 2006, I drove out to Utah with my family since I had been told to stay away from the American Free Press conference in Washington on the Labor Day weekend.

Michael Piper of AFP had insisted that I not be allowed to speak at the conference, so Willis A. Carto had told me to stay away from the conference.

In early September, the Salt Lake City affiliate of NPR had done an interview with Steven Jones, which was designed to make him look anti-Semitic. Although he said nothing that could be construed in any way to be anti-Semitic, the people who followed Jones in the show accused him of using "code language," which they said clearly showed that he was an anti-Semite.

Within a day or two, Jones was suspended from his teaching duties at BYU and put on suspension pending a peer review of his thesis. The peer review never happened. Jones was given terms of resignation and took them. The much awaited examination of his thesis never occurred.

Mormon friends of mine told me that President Bush had visited the elders of the church shortly before Jones was framed by the NPR affiliate at the University of Utah. One of the subjects of the meeting, I was told, was how to silence Professor Jones.

Today, on the passing of the head of the Mormon church, a photo of the meeting between President Bush and the church elders is on-line.

user posted image

President Bush ® holds a crisis meeting with the leadership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to discuss what to do to silence the honest professor, Steven E. Jones of BYU who was actively exposing the lies of 9-11 by proving scientifically that Thermite had been used to cut the core columns and bring down all three towers at the World Trade Center on 9-11.

In this meeting with church president Gordon B. Hinckley (L) in Salt Lake City, Utah on August 31, 2006, it was evidently decided that Jones would be smeared as an anti-Semite and removed from his teaching position. Less than one week after this meeting, Jones was removed from his teaching position in Provo.

George W. Bush is related to Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon church.


Christopher Bollyn is an independent journalist and historian known for his in-depth research articles about 9-11, the dangers of TASERs and depleted uranium, electronic vote fraud, and other under-reported issues of the day.

To support his research efforts, please send a donation by PayPal using one of his email addresses:
shop@bollynbooks.com
or
bollyn@bollynbooks.com

A Different View of Christopher Bollyn

No comments: